Saturday, August 11, 2007

Yes, I'm a Dweeb


This should be in the mail when I get back from New York...guilty pleasures before I return to the world of academia.

4 comments:

Jody said...

LOL! Tell Cornelius hello for me.

pam said...

Jojo, Do you remember playing POTA on the playground at All Saints'?? We played that and "Towering Inferno" on top of that huge dirtpile. Those were the days!!

Louie said...

So? Was it everything you remembered it to be? Have you had a chance to watch it yet? I bought (don't laugh) "Dracula Has Risen From The Grave" a few years back. It had been my all-time favourite as a lad. It wasn't quite as I remembered it, but I really enjoyed it nonetheless.

pam said...

You know, I have watched a couple of episodes, and I loved it. B thought it was pretty good, too, but not as good as Land of the Lost. I even got F to watch with me. I am sure I have a lot of good memories about being ten years old tied up with the show, but it was great to see it again. In fact, I had the theme song running through my head all day the other day as I sewed my latest creation.