C's favorite gift -- tickets to the 7:00 p.m. performance of Hairspray on Broadway next Thursday.
B's favorite gift -- Land of the Lost (1977) season 3 -- specifically season 3, and she has all three seasons. She likes "Uncle Jack" and has been playing discs one and two almost non-stop for two days running.

2 comments:
I remember that show! I used to wake up on Saturday morning and wait in anticipation for it to come on!
You girls have a blast in New Yawk. Pick me up a coffee mug at Balduccis (that says Balduccis) if you go there.
It was a GREAT show -- thank Uncle C. for introducing that to the next generation. I think the boys would love that show. Maybe Aunt P needs to send them a DVD pack??
I'll tell the Balduccis I'm getting the mug for you, and maybe they'll give me a family discount??
Post a Comment