I have submitted. Vanity no longer has a say in the matter. I have trifocals -- which are now called progressive lenses. I am part and parcel of my father. I look like him and I inherited his sub-standard vision. Oh well. At least I've held off this long -- and I still have my hearing, unlike my little brother who lost his hearing with The Toadies, his former band!Monday, January 31, 2011
Me and My New Specs!!
I have submitted. Vanity no longer has a say in the matter. I have trifocals -- which are now called progressive lenses. I am part and parcel of my father. I look like him and I inherited his sub-standard vision. Oh well. At least I've held off this long -- and I still have my hearing, unlike my little brother who lost his hearing with The Toadies, his former band!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am next. Although I have 20/30, 20/40 vision now thanks to the surgery 10 years ago, I am not able to read anymore without help. You are motivating me to get to the eye doc soon.
By the way, you are rockin those glasses! Looking gorgeous!
Thanks, sis!!!
Yes, the reading problem was what motivated me to go get something done. I was losing my readers b/c I put them on and took them off so much. Having glasses on permanently is so much better.
you look just as lovely as before!
Thank you, Romaine -- you have made the ego feel better :)
Post a Comment