Friday, January 14, 2011

Craving Garrett Popcorn


Last night, I sent the remainder of a 6 gallon tub of popcorn home with my father. This has become a problem now for two Christmases in a row. One of my best friends always gives me a tub of Garrett CaramelCrisp Popcorn. And I cannot say "no" to it. I hide it in the laundry room, on a top shelf in the garage, wherever I can to keep it out of sight. But it never works, and a couple of pounds creep on. So I ultimately send it home with my dad so he and my mother can ruin their diet with it.

Fortunately (or unfortunately) it is gluten-free. So I am recommending this product to all the next time Christmas rolls around.


2 comments:

Jody said...

Yum!!!! Love carmel popcorn. i discovered this brand of kettle corn at Walmart that is absolutely do die for. I normally loath kettle corn, but this stuff was unreal delicious.

pam said...

Thanks, Jojo! I will give Walmart a try NEXT CHRISTMAS!! No more caramel popcorn for this chick unless I want to go up another pants size :)