Friday, January 14, 2011

The Hunt for Chloe


I'm not obsessed, but I really do like Chloe designs. The downside is that they are beyond affordable. I just cannot in good conscience pay $1200 for a sweater coat. But I can stalk a merchant's sale until the price falls within reach.

Here is my latest Chloe find, which I snagged at the 70%-sale at Saks Fifth Avenue, the day after Christmas (on the internet of course). I'm posting it for my friend Romaine, who also appreciates those finer things in life. And Romaine, the colors are really much richer in person. The weight is also substantial enough to double as a coat; however, I don't know how it would hold up to Colorado winters!

I am currently following the "reduction" process of this gorgeous ensemble at Totokaelo. The blouse and pants are perfection.

2 comments:

Jody said...

$1200 for a sweater!! LOL! Bill would be certifiable if I even spent $100. LOLOL!!!

pam said...

LOL!! I agree!!

You need a pool in your backyard -- that's a good thing to spend some $ on!! Keep working on him!!