Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dinner at Maria's

I'm milking the Santa Fe trip for all its worth...have you seen so many posts from me in such a short span of time??

This photo essay depicts a great meal at Maria's New Mexican Kitchen on West Cordova. The food here is really excellent, and Bee and I were able to have gluten-free meals on two separate occasions. We had the chicken tostadas with homemade guacamole and corn "tillas." There appears to be little cross-contamination in the kitchen, and I walked away without stomach trouble. Success. If you don't have celiac, the world is your oyster at this great place. Cait reported that the steak is perfect. Bon appetit!

Lovin' the 'tillas and cheese.

Pretty Cait and mom with allergy eyes.

Being semi-weird -- no...just weird.

A Brigid kind of peace sign.

Tony Romo and her daddy.

Jillian and Ricky feign serious discussion.

The doctor's attempt to turn his son-in-law into a rabbit.

riding to Maria's...stuck in traffic on St. Francis

Bee and her "iPlod."

2 comments:

Jody said...

Yummy! Now you have me drooling for chicken tostadas!

Looks like you guys had a great time. B looks adorable in her jersey. Squeeze and kiss the girls for me.

Anonymous said...

But what a good driver and "ride" you had on the way. Just showed this to Ricky and he said, "I didn't know your dad gave me rabbit ears." Ha!