Saturday, March 21, 2009

Children...and Santa Fe


Brigid, Cait, Jillian and Ricky

Too tired to post much, after a 10-hour trip home from SF. It usually takes about 9 for me, but I chose to take the long route home through Las Vegas (NM). Our Cline's Corner shortcut was literally missing the asphalt for several miles, and Zippy (my car) did NOT want to subject herself to that again. You might be able to see from the sentence fragments and run-on sentences that I am tired. Yes. But very happy.

Although I am beat, I wanted to post one of my favorite shots from the trip -- our kids. How blessed we are to have them. The photo was taken on the back porch of Tesoro Dorado (our temporary home). The sun was setting over the mountains (see above picture). Perfect.

2 comments:

Jody said...

Gorgeous! You have a beautiful family mi amigo.

I need to push Bill to do a road trip through NM and Colorado this year. Maybe late August.

Off to church!

Anonymous said...

Love the photo! Just got around to looking at your blog and I'm an official follower!