Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas 2008 -- Very Blessed and Thankful

prettiest hair ever...

dancing with Daddy

Love...Momma

Gigi slaving away in the Christmas kitchen

Little Charlie Turkey Carver

Brother likes the Sister Schubert rolls. He has not presented with celiac...YET!


What's with the hands on the head?? iTouch syndrome?

Always suspicious.

On call and dog tired.

My lovely parents who cook and clean up after the rest of us wiseguys.

4 comments:

Jody said...

Yes. Prettiest hair evah!

Tell C I got an iTouch too. I am obsessed with it.

That last picture sucked me back 35 years into my 9yo self, watching your mom bake. Wonderful memories!

Merry Christmas time and Happy New Year!! What wine is on the menu for tonight?

pam said...

Yippee you got an iTouch! I am obsessed with it as well. Did you get it hooked up to your router for internet fun on a smaller scale?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, too!! I am glad that you are well, finally!!

I am drinking a Sicilian white wine that I got from that guy downtown. Lovely and light. You are half Sicilian, right? You need some of this wine.

Jody said...

Yes! We located the WEP code after a bit of fuss and I can now cruise the net without turning on the blasted Dell.

I ended up crashing over the weekend with fever and very swollen glands, and started some antibiotics. Thank God for them, as I apparently had strep. Blah!

Grandma B, I think, was originally from Sicily, but moved to Bari as a small child. Grandpa was from Bari, and their dialect was very distinct.

The wine sounds lovely, and I need to hit your downtown guy when I come up next.

The Spicers said...

That IS the prettiest hair ever. Gorgeous!
Great family photos.