Sunday, February 24, 2008

Disney Magic Better Late than Never!

In front of the Christmas tree on Main Street, USA.


Walking down Main Street...


On the Storyteller's Boat Ride.


On the Mark Twain Steam Boat Ride while Daddy whistles.


B. and her BELOVED "Sutical Sutical" (High School Musical).

B. and Minnie in Goofy's Kitchen.


On the boardwalk in California Adventure Park.




C. and Jasmine at Goofy's Kitchen.




Bear and the girls at the Storyteller's Cafe.



B. and Finding Nemo.

4 comments:

Louie said...

Y'all just have too much fun! I just can't get used to how fast your girls are growing. They look different from post to post!

Hope day 2 on the new eating mode went well and that you're hanging in there okay.

Jody said...

Too fun! I want to gobble B up she is so scruptious.

Love C's sunglasses....tres chic.

pam said...

I agree -- B. is like Mia -- a nice little gluten-free cream puff!! yes -- C. has a thing for sunglasses. I'll tell her you think she's cool :)

And Louie -- day 2 was not good. Did you know that cream cheese, chicken broth and multivitamins have gluten?? Consequently, I have not had a gluten-free day yet :(

Louie said...

I'm sorry to hear your day was not well. Questions posted on your "wii smackdown" ... too funny! But I know you; you'll have the whole what you can/not eat thing down in not time. I just hope you don't wind up learning some the hard way!