
the tile jackhammered up in the entry hall

kitchen and utility room to the left

a view of the den from the kitchen

Roy's team tearing up tile in the utility room


the living room

looking from the living room into the den and into the garage!

den

a very poorly constructed skylight in the middle of the den. Fortunately, this whole ceiling is going to be re-framed.

What a difference a day makes -- this set of photos was taken just a day after the previous set. Moving forward...
2 comments:
hi there - this is somewhat of a random question, but i saw that you commented on the golden goose 'japan' boot sizing on one of erica's posts from last spring - i was wondering if you could let me know anything about how you find the japan boot to fit in the calf. i have the GG charlye boot and LOVE them so so much, and am not sure how the full zip on the japans fit with jeans tucked in, etc. any suggestions or advice you may have would be wonderful! thanks! :) btw, please feel free to email me at mlle (dot) sophiex (at) gmail (dot) com
Hi Sophie,
I wanted those boots, but opted for the Rose Bowl boots instead. I haven't noticed that the Rose Bowl or the Golden Zip (the two pair I own) fit tight in the calf.
Sorry I can't be of more help with the Japan boot. I did see that they were on deep discount at yoox.com.
But as for the Rose Bowl v. Golden Zip, I love the Golden Zips best. I think my next purchase will be the brown Golden zips now available at Neiman Marcus. The arch is a bit more pronounced in the Zips, while the Rose Bowl is kind of flat. But they are both wonderful.
Sorry I cannot be of more help with the Japan boot!
Best,
Pam
Post a Comment