Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy 7th Anniversary! 12-22-02





What a wild and crazy day yesterday! My step-daughter Jillian was driving down to see us (a 6 hour drive) and four hours into it, her car died on the interstate in a rural area. So I drove out to get her, and all turned out ok -- in fact, we're going car shopping this morning!

But the happiest part of my day was celebrating seven years of marriage with the most amazing man in the world. We took the girls out for dinner and had some great family time. Thank you, Frank, for being my honey for all this time. You are a blessing to me!

4 comments:

Jody said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your sweet honey!! God has truly blessed you with a gorgeous family.

Here's to the next 7!! and 14, and 21!!!!

Love you!

Unknown said...

Thank you honey, I am blessed to be married to you!
Love Frank

romaine said...

I know this is late (i haven't checked in for awhile), but congradulations on 7 happy years together!!!!

pam said...

Thank you, Romaine!!! I haven't checked the blog in a while either (obviously!!). See you on the email side :)