Sunday, June 7, 2009

Buddies Forever





Granddad and B in one of those "get the camera" moments.

2 comments:

Jody said...

I adore your dad. I am glad that he and B have such a special relationship. Precious. Who is Caitlin close to in regards to your parents?

I will always wonder what it would be like to see my father with my kids. He would have been so proud of them and would have gobbled them up, no doubt. He wanted to have 6 kids, so my 4 would have just slayed him with joy.

pam said...

Caitlin is a "Gigi girl" through and through. That's the nickname my mom gave her when she was a baby. But she loves her Granddad dearly, too. In fact, she tells others that Granddad is her "father figure" since her own dad was/is not on-the-scene.

And yes -- I know for sure that your dad would be so proud of you for having all those gorgeous children, and he would have enjoyed them so much! I miss him, too.