These blessed souls with D.S. teach all of us 46-chromosomed folks a thing or two about love, acceptance and what's important in life. If you haven't been to a Buddy Walk, I encourage you to do so. A Catholic writer said that seeing the face of these children/adults is like seeing the face of Jesus. I agree. All life is precious.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Buddy Walk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Aww. Great post. Yes, we could all learn a thing or two from B and her friends. It looks like a fun time was had by all.
The last pic makes me smile. Do I see a crush on her face? He's a doll.
Tsk tsk tsk. Keeping your fan club waiting is naughty.
Wassss up?
Ok, Ok, semester is almost over. Presentation tonight. Will post something for your viewing pleasure tomorrow a.m. okeedokee? BTW, thanx for your interest, my dear!
Post a Comment