Friday afternoon at 4:00 p.m. in a little chapel next to a really big Catholic Church, P. and F. were married sacramentally...finally. Fr. David and Fr. Michael did the honors of making us man and wife almost 5-1/2 years after the original Protestant ceremony. So now we have a new anniversary date and a rock-solid marriage. We couldn't be happier.

After the ceremony in the chapel.
Fr. David, F., me, C. and Fr. Michael
Now B. has joined the picture.

Now, sacramentally married.

Fr. Michael & Janice

We know these folks, don't we.
My major professor, Simon, and the bride.
Me and Fr. Michael.
Janice and Fr. David

Pat, Chuck (Frank's Godfather) and Fr. David.
Jonas and Jackson
Reese, the boys and Br. Patrick
Br. Peter and Simon
B., Granddad, Gigi and C.
This is NOT a Hook 'em Horns sign.
Maurice entertains with tales of New York.
Sisterly love.
F. and Pat discuss ASTOUNDING subjects.
Br. Mariano and Lori
5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS, petite amie!!! I am so very happy for you!!! What a wonderful time.
Thank you, friend! You always knew I would be Catholic. :)
And are you ever! No sitting on the fence for you.
Awww! Congrats sis! You make a lovely bride!
You're so sweet! Thank you, Sis on the Coast! I had a terrible head cold/allergies that day, and I felt all puffed up. At least it was that and not an obnoxious forehead zit.LOL
Post a Comment