Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tommy the Bunny






Belated birthday present for the old lady and her girls (and Daddy too) -- a Holland Lop-Eared bunny. B. and I went to the feed store today and picked up this little fellow who was the last lop in the batch. Well, we didn't know he was a fellow til we got him home and C. told me how to tell if it's a boy or a girl bunny. Even at 40-something, there are still some things I don't know. So I am formally introducing St. Thomas More -- otherwise known as "Tommy the Bunny." Here's to a long and happy life our little friend.


3 comments:

Jody said...

Oh, he is too cute. I bet the girls love him!

Louie said...

Happy (late) Birthday to you! Happy (late) Birthday to you! Happy (late) Birthday dear Pea Essy Zero-Zero-Zero-Five! Happy (late) Birthday to you! It appears you've been having some fun celebrating! Good to see some posts (finally!!!) ;-).

Caitlin xoxo said...

You bet we love him! He's too adorable. The dog loves him too, even though her way of showing it is slobbering all over the poor guy! Ol' Tommy has a fuzzy bedhead now because of all the dog-love :P