VERY impressive presentation! And here I was gonna post about my success with a new red beans and rice recipe from my Louisiana cookbook. *sigh* You go!
I will when I make it again! It's mostly gone now. Starting on countertops today so we'll be eating out for awhile. When the kitchen is back together we're pulling out the gumbo pot.
5 comments:
VERY impressive presentation! And here I was gonna post about my success with a new red beans and rice recipe from my Louisiana cookbook. *sigh* You go!
Oh my gosh! That is to die for.
I have to make this for Bill. Will Google the cookbook pronto.
Jojo,
I should buy it for you for your birthday!
Louini,
You need to publish a picture of the Cajun goodness!! I might even publish it as an addendum to the New Orleans post.
I will when I make it again! It's mostly gone now. Starting on countertops today so we'll be eating out for awhile. When the kitchen is back together we're pulling out the gumbo pot.
Post a Comment