
You all know I have been inundated with self-organized governance and decentralized bologna, but I am "off" school now, and am trying to play catch up with this precious little blog. About six months ago, I was driving to school, and I noticed my husband and a small boy smiling on a large left-reading billboard on I-35 W in Denton. So I have been enjoying his company "by proxy" on the way to school. When returning from the airport after Santa Fe, we noticed our fair father had been posted on Hwy. 121 right-reading, and even bigger than the one in Denton. (It's by Northeast Mall for those of you in the area).
It gets better -- the tv commercial shoot is this Friday evening. As you can imagine, C. is overwhelmed. She is going to accompany him to make sure they do his makeup correctly. I am going to fend off the women. Dad will stay home with B. and have a normal evening. Oh well, such is life.
Here is a lousy shot of the billboard that I took on the Razor a couple of months ago. I finally figured out how to email it to myself so I could post it.

2 comments:
You go, Doc!!! I think I'll saunter over that way (NE Mall) just to get a peek and a good pic. Good for y'all! (If his mascara is on a little thick I'll know that C had a hand in it)
Crack me up. Now how strange would that be to gaze up at a ginormous billboard and see your husband!
You must post a link to the finished video when it is done!
Post a Comment