Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Birthday!!


Daddy, the birthday girl, Bee, Cait, Jillian and her friend Emily.

Bee helped me blow out my candles :)

A gluten-free Victorian cake with chocolate cake inside and chocolate ganache outside. This was the chef's present to me :) I had a GIANT slice and ate the whole thing!!




The girls were ready to eat!





outside watching the Blue Angels and the air show they put on for my birthday weekend ;)


Dad and daughter -- they kind of look alike don't they?!!

4 comments:

romaine said...

pictures show a lovely birthday and it sounds like the gf cake was as good as it looks!

also, i spy some recent acquistions (and a slightly older one)- they all look fabulous on you.

pam said...

Thank you, Romaine!

That cake was truly amazing -- wish I could send one of those your way...

And yes, you eagle-eyed friend, you do spy the recent acquisitions -- Hope cardi and the Comey Eyre top (over the cream Yohji pants). And the black IM nubby silk top from last year. I wear that one ALL the time.

Jody said...

Cute, cute, cute. What fun times. That cake looks AMAZING! And I luv the pic of you hugging Doc. Soooo cute.

pam said...

Thank you, Sis!! I love my hubby :) And I'm gonna get us one of those cakes when you come up to visit me :) ♡