Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What We Wore Today

C and I are starting a new feature on the blog. Partially because we're in mourning over the loss of a blog friend who had a really cool style blog -- she took a leave of absence. But most importantly, we both love fashion and the citizens in our poor town love Neiman Marcus, and not indie fashion. C calls my look French Equestrian. What do you think? C is urban casual with a bit of feminine. And because she's beautiful and tall, she looks good in anything. And we don't dig logos.


American Apparel Leggings
APC Black Corduroy skirt (from Totokaelo.com last season)
School sweatshirt
Journeys Glow in the Dark mix and match socks

Isabel Marant Kande washed silk shirt in Indigo -- Totokaelo
Golden Goose Gold Zip Boots -- Abejas, Houston


November 16 -- 61 degree high


2 comments:

Jody said...

Love!!! I am into he long cardigans right now too. Also the greasy and indigo blues.

You both are adorable..and I love the idea for the blog!! Post daily!

pam said...

We will!! We love you for following our fashion attempts!! xoxo