Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The "Cosh"

Fresh from the clippers of Dana V. Love it!!




Parting shot -- This is why I don't return emails on time. This is why I have chronic neck problems. I have a paper due tomorrow and I am messing around on this blog. Someone tell me why I am getting a Ph.D. (Notice the sewing machine gathering dust on the floor -- it hasn't been out of its shell in over two months). Yes, it's always this messy. Yes, several trees were sacrificed for the 500 pounds of papers that are strewn about. I am sharing my pain with those of you who care. Especially those whose emails I am tardy in returning, and you know who you are!! Three weeks until end of semester.

2 comments:

Louie said...

Love the hair, C! What was that, about 5 inches? Very, very nice.

I'd love to offer some more sympathy on your PhD plight ... except just now I feel like saying, "You brought it on your own self!" At any rate, hang in there; no doubt the spa awaits!

Jody said...

Hey! My house looks like that!


I love C's hair. Very adorable on here. Can I say that I miss her long blogn curls a tad. All her little whispy curls around her face.....I miss our babies, you know!!!!

I am going to KILL my children today. They are loud, naughty and obnoxious and we are getting out of the house and going to the beach so they can run off some of this pesky behaviour.

Happy Thanksgiving!